At ImagineOptix, our primary goal is to engage and collaborate with customers to solve their unique optical challenges. It might start with a problem or challenge, it might start with a specific need to fit an application, or it might even start with a promising idea. You may be asking yourself things like “if only”. Talk to our team to find out how our expertise and experience can help your next project.
Contact us now to start discussing how we can make your next big idea come to life.
20 T.W. Alexander Drive, Suite 100
Durham, NC 27709
Call us at 984-569-2726 or fill out the form below.
Some Questions to Consider
These are typical questions we like to ask when engaging you as a customer to help best assess and understand your needs and challenges.
- What are the key issues with your current solution?
- Describe the major optical challenges you are facing. Is it low efficiency? Is there a unique polarization? a difficult phase profile to work with? or something else?
- Are there specific technology features (i.e., diffraction, polarization, retardation, wavefront, focus, opto-electronics, other) that you are interested in?
- What are the characteristics of the light source you need to work with (i.e., polarization, bandwidth, collimation, intensity, coherence)?
- What are the desired characteristics of the light at the output of the system?
- Are there any specific tests, experiments, or prototypes that would best validate a solution for your problem?
- What is the timeframe within which you need a demonstrated solution?
- Are there any unique or challenging form factor requirements? Thickness requirements? Large active area requirements?