Defense and security applications require high precision and quality control. ImagineOptix’s technology ensures the highest precision and quality with technology that surpasses all others.
- Augmented Reality
- Mobile Devices
- Rifle Scopes
- Security Features
Precision and Qualify that Surpasses the CompetitionContact us via the form below to find out how our technology can improve your next project.
Some Questions to Consider
These are typical questions we like to ask when engaging you as a customer to help best assess and understand your needs and challenges.
- What are the key issues with your current solution?
- Describe the major optical challenges you are facing. Is it low efficiency? Is there a unique polarization? a difficult phase profile to work with? or something else?
- Are there specific technology features (i.e., diffraction, polarization, retardation, wavefront, focus, opto-electronics, other) that you are interested in?
- What are the characteristics of the light source you need to work with (i.e., polarization, bandwidth, collimation, intensity, coherence)?
- What are the desired characteristics of the light at the output of the system?
- Are there any specific tests, experiments, or prototypes that would best validate a solution for your problem?
- What is the timeframe within which you need a demonstrated solution?
- Are there any unique or challenging form factor requirements? Thickness requirements? Large active area requirements?