Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality are becoming two of the hottest technology markets right now. We have all seen the sci-fi shows and movies that feature futuristic technology that seems impossible. Well with ImagineOptix technology many of the things we believed only possible in movies are now possible in real life. Overcoming the biggest limits is now easy with optics that are unbelievably small and lightweight. The dream for AR has always been to achieve a product that everyday consumers would be comfortable wearing. ImagineOptix is making this dream a reality with optics that provide higher quality, smaller size, and lighter weight than any other optic available now.
- Virtual Reality Headsets
- Augmented Reality Glasses
- Mobile Devices
- Digital Cameras
Get thinner and lighter optics for your next projectFill out the form below to schedule a consultation with our team to discuss your consumer electronic needs.
Some Questions to Consider
These are typical questions we like to ask when engaging you as a customer to help best assess and understand your needs and challenges.
- What are the key issues with your current solution?
- Describe the major optical challenges you are facing. Is it low efficiency? Is there a unique polarization? a difficult phase profile to work with? or something else?
- Are there specific technology features (i.e., diffraction, polarization, retardation, wavefront, focus, opto-electronics, other) that you are interested in?
- What are the characteristics of the light source you need to work with (i.e., polarization, bandwidth, collimation, intensity, coherence)?
- What are the desired characteristics of the light at the output of the system?
- Are there any specific tests, experiments, or prototypes that would best validate a solution for your problem?
- What is the timeframe within which you need a demonstrated solution?
- Are there any unique or challenging form factor requirements? Thickness requirements? Large active area requirements?