ImagineOptix provides cutting edge optics technology for almost anything imaginable.
We make optics thinner, lighter, and more efficient than anything else available.
Below is a list of our core technology applications. Click on each specific segment to learn more about how ImagineOptix’s technology can push the boundaries in each market.
Consumer Market Segments
- Consumer Electronics – The dream for Virtual and Augmented Reality has always been to achieve a product that everyday consumers would be comfortable wearing. Our optics provide higher quality, smaller size, and lighter weight than any other optic available now.
- Automotive – Automative applications require creative solutions given the imposed size limitations. ImagineOptix’s technology overcomes these limitations with the thinest and lightest optics components available today. Utilizing this technology means more precise lighting distribution and efficiency in automative lighting applications. This is very important since power resources are limited in automative applications.
- Telecommunication – In today’s internet driven world, data speeds needs to keep up with the ever growing expectations. Utilizing industry leading technology, ImagineOptix provides optical solutions that surpass traditional telecommunications solutions.
- Specialty Equipment – Specialty equipment requires very specialized optics to ensure accuracy. ImagineOptix’s technology provides unmatched accuracy by levering the benefits core technology features.
- Architectural Lighting – High power LEDs are driving a new revolution for architectural lighting and this opens up a whole new world of opportunities. Paired with ImagineOptix technology, ideas that where only possible in dreams now come to life. Utilizing the ImagineOptix components to direct and shape light distribution allows the production of highly efficient lighting.
- Defense & Security – Defense and security applications require high precision and quality control. ImagineOptix’s technology ensures the highest precision and quality with technology that surpasses all others.
- Entertainment – Utilizing optics in entertainment can transform an event into an unforgettable experience. With highly precise optics applications you can now achieve lighting effects that were not possible until now.
Browse our Technical White Paper Library
Let’s start a new project together
Fill out the form below to schedule a consultation with our team to discuss your optics technology needs.
Some Questions to Consider
These are typical questions we like to ask when engaging you as a customer to help best assess and understand your needs and challenges.
- What are the key issues with your current solution?
- Describe the major optical challenges you are facing. Is it low efficiency? Is there a unique polarization? a difficult phase profile to work with? or something else?
- Are there specific technology features (i.e., diffraction, polarization, retardation, wavefront, focus, opto-electronics, other) that you are interested in?
- What are the characteristics of the light source you need to work with (i.e., polarization, bandwidth, collimation, intensity, coherence)?
- What are the desired characteristics of the light at the output of the system?
- Are there any specific tests, experiments, or prototypes that would best validate a solution for your problem?
- What is the timeframe within which you need a demonstrated solution?
- Are there any unique or challenging form factor requirements? Thickness requirements? Large active area requirements?